Does your child have obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and not currently in treatment? If so, your child may be eligible to participate in the following research study.
This study aims to identify a distinct pattern of brain abnormalities that underlies OCD by assessing the changes in brain circuits following treatment with cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT).
· Be between the ages of 5 to 17 years
· Be diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
· Not be taking any current psychiatric medications or participating in treatment
· A free, thorough diagnostic evaluation
· Three months of CBT at no cost
· fMRI scans before and after CBT treatment
· Three months of free follow-up treatment for OCD including medication care and CBT
Study evaluations and treatment will be provided at no cost to you. In addition, compensation (up to $240) will be provided for your time.
More Research/Treatment Information for Children & Adolescents